Michael Roberts seeks to capture the natural beauty and rich heritage of his home state, Tasmania. He describes the process of photographing, saying that he needs to be completely immersed in his surroundings, getting to know the wilderness around him. These locally printed coasters are perfect for any occasion, and help share Michael's passion and appreciation for the world we live in and the creatures in it.
Dimensions: Length: 9.5 cm, Width: 9.5 cm, Depth: 0.3 cm.
Making a difference
- Locally made and printed, means less carbon miles
- Made natural, biodegradable cork
- Printed using acid-free inks
- Gloss-coated with rounded corners and black edges
- Non-slip cork backing
- Printed with high quality photos of Tassie wildlife
Michael Roberts loves travelling around his home state, is an avid bushwalker, and a member of the Tasmanian National Parks Association. He aims to share his passion of Tassie wilderness with the world through gorgeous photo prints that he takes on his digital and film cameras.