This wonderfully crafted colouring book celebrates some of the most iconic places on lunawuni/ Bruny Island. The beautiful linework allows for detailed, creative colouring by adults or little ones. With 12 creative scenes, this is the perfect gift for any visitor, local island dweller, or for anyone who holds the island close to their heart.
Making a Difference
- Encourages creativity and celebrates the special island
- Locally made by the talented Rosie Murrell
- A4 book with 16 high quality pages
- Features iconic lunawuni/Bruny locations including Cape Queen Elizabeth, the Neck, the Lighthouse, and Cloudy Bay
- The back cover features a map of the island
Rosie is a talented Hobart-based artist, passionate about sharing the joys of this unique island that we reside on.