The Swag is a natural breathable bag, designed to keep your fruit & veggies fresher for longer.
Made out of 3 different layers of 100% natural unbleached cotton to keep your fresh produce protected, hydrated, and allowing them to breathe. Each Swag comes with an information booklet with instructions on how to care for and use your Swag for best results. The single Swag bag can be used to store any fruit, veggies, leafy greens or a combination of these together.
Small Swag: Width: 37cm X Height: 38cm (opened up and including flap height) 37cm x 24cm not including the flap.
Long Swag: Width: 52cm X Height: 38cm (opened up and including flap height) 52cm x 24cm not including the flap.
Large Swag: Width: 42cm x Height:52cm (opened up and including flap height) 42cm x 38cm not including the flap.
Making a Difference
- The Swag saves the average Aussie family around $1500 a year in fresh food waste
- Designed to last for many years but fully compostable when they do reach the end of their life cycle.
- Swag is a proud supporter of Destiny Rescue, rescuing children who are trapped in the sex trade
- Part of every product sold (direct or via wholesalers) goes to support the important work of Destiny RescueÂ
- Certified by SEDEX for ethical trading practices
- 3 unique layers to protect, hydrate and let your fresh produce breathe!
The Swag was created by Aussie mum Peita who was looking for a way to reduce food wastage due to fresh produce going bad. She created the Swag as a solution to this in 2016. Made from 100% natural, unbleached, unseeded cotton materials, The Swag company are SEDEX certified for ethical trading practices and donate part of every sale to Destiny Rescue to help end child trafficking.