U-Konserve insulated food jars are designed to keep your food steaming hot for up to 5 hours or icy cold for up to 8 hours! The stainless steel jars are entirely leak-poof, allowing them to be kept in school bags/hand bags with ease. It is recommended that you pre-heat your food jar with boiling water before pouring in hot contents and that you pre-chill the food jar in the freezer (lid off) before putting in cool contents. This will ensure that the jar maintains the temperature for as long as possible.
Dimensions: Height: 12.5 cm, Diameter: 10 cm, Volume: 590 ml (20 oz)
Making a difference
- U-Konserve are a certified B Corporation - meeting rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency
- 1% for the Planet member - 1% of U-Konserve's total sales are donated to environmental organisations
- Support, discounts and advice are offered to schools (in the USA) to promote zero-waste
- Reusable and waste free - reducing landfill from single-use food packing options
- Leak-proof lid
- Double-walled and vacuum insulated
- Dishwasher safe
- Exterior is cool when filled with hot foods and moisture-free when filled with cold foods
- Container: 304 (18/8) stainless steel, lid/base: PP #5 plastic, seal: silicone
- BPA-free, phthalate-free and lead-free
U-Konserve is an American company that was created by two mothers who were sick of packing school lunches full of single-use plastic they knew was going to end up in landfill. Their goal was to provide durable, good-quality, reusable alternatives for food storage. U-Konserve are a certified B corporation. They also donate 1% of their annual profits to non-profit organisations that benefit the planet.