Urthly Organics Tradie Soap 100 g
We have run out of stock for this item.
An economical and Earth-friendly alternative to dishwashing liquid. Save on money and reduce plastic bottle waste by switching to soap bars for washing up dishes! Simply swish around in dish water to create suds, then rinse dishes with a little white vinegar added to the rinse water.
Dimensions: Weight: 100 g
Making a difference
- Certified Palm-free by the Orangutan Alliance and endorsed by Palm Oil Investigations
- Urthly Organics currently sponsors 2 orangutans through COP
- This company also donates around 90 soaps per month to Home Haven Safe (supporting those less fortunate or going through hardship).
- Australian Made and owned
- Reduces plastic bottle waste
- Made from saponified coconut oil and sodium bicarbonate
- Fresh and natural scent of lemongrass & eucalyptus essential oils
Urthly Organics is a small Australian family-run business created in 1998 from a love of soap. Owner-creator Julie Andrews has a life long hobby of collecting soap and once she started making it herself there was no turning back. 20+ years later and that passion is burning just as brightly. Did you know that three generations of women are involved in the creation of this lovely range of soaps? Julie is the maker, her mother, Kay painted all of the Australian wildflowers that are used on the packaging, and her daughter drew the dogs for the pet soap!