Wooden dibbler with brass point for measuring small planting holes, great for planting garlic and seedlings to the correct depth.
This dibbler is made from ash hardwood from FSC forest and has a brass tip. Guaranteed for life!
Dimensions: Length: 30 cm, Width: 3.5 cm, Depth: 3.5 cm.
- High quality workmanship
- Handmade in Holland from best quality Swedish boron steel
- Solid wooden handle made from FSC certified timber
- Lifetime warranty on steel components
- Works well on clay or hard soils
Making a difference
- Uses quality steel for a lifetime of use and less landfill
- Wood is sourced from Forest Stewardship Council certified forests
- Hand forged by experienced crafts people
- Made from natural materials
Old-fashioned quality combined with innovative designs make the Dewit garden tool range at Teros the ultimate choice for all your gardening needs.
The solid range of DeWit garden tools are hand forged in Holland, are made of the highest quality boron steel and come with a lifetime warranty. Their ash wood handles come from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified forests.
Dewit tools are built to last and stand the test of time. More than just a tool, they are an heirloom.