Best suited for: Commuting and cargo cycling
Celebrating 10 years of the Yuba Mundo in Australia, the Mundo Electric Anniversary Edition is a limited run of the best longtail cargo bike on the planet. It features green and gold Oz commemorative graphics and a cool gloss grey colour.
Only 50 of these bikes have been manufactured, so make sure to get in quick.
Unlike the early Mundo bikes that were pedal-powered only, this one gets a great big helping hand from a top-of-the-line Shimano EP8 motor! The motor is super light at only 2.6kg with a class-leading 85nm of torque. Compared to its predecessor it has 36% less drag and is a lot quieter too. It’s a great package for the newest Electric Mundo.
This bike also has a 2-year warranty
Electric Drive System
- Motor: Shimano EP8 85 Mm
- Sensor/Drive: Mid-drive pedal-assist, with 3 power modes
- Display Unit: Shimano Deore RD-M6000
- Battery: Shimano 504 W battery
- Range: 30 - 110 kms distance per charge
- Speed: 25 kph
- Charger: Max charge time 3-4 hours
- Weight: 30 kg (without accessories)
Frame, Wheels & Components
- Frame: Chromoly with thru-axle and disc tab
- Frame Size: Adjustable cockpit fits riders 160 - 2 m tall
- Forks: Mundo CR-Mo 1.5” threadless thru-axle with post-mount disc tab
- Rims: WTB SX23
- Tyres: Schwalbe Big Ben Plus Tyres 26 x 2.15
- Brakes: Magura Thirty2 (quad piston front, dual-piston rear)
- Gears: 10-Speed Shimano Deore derailleur
- Chain: KMC X10e 10-Speed
- Fitted Accessories: Double kickstand, LED lights, deflopilator, fenders, wheel skirts.
- Mass Gross Weight: 250 kg