The brand new Yumbox swaps plastic for stainless steel. Hooray! If you’ve been looking for a more sustainable alternative to Australia’s favourite bento box, look no further. The brand new Yumbox Presto swaps plastic for stainless steel. Along with being more sustainable, your stainless steel Yumbox Presto is also super durable, heat-resistant, non-toxic and won’t corrode, even when storing acidic or briny foods. But, thanks to its colourful plastic lid, Presto doesn’t have that ‘prison tray’ look that you might have expected and/or seen in other stainless steel lunchbox offerings, so the kids are guaranteed to love it just as much as you do.
Making a difference
- Plastic free
- Reducing single use plastic lunch wrappings
- Pack wet foods like yogurt and applesauce (not water) into any compartment and it will not leak
- No extra pots or lids to open, just one tray with an attached leakproof lid
- Yumbox Presto seals with a single child (and adult!) friendly latch
- 3 ½ cup volume, 4 compartments and a dip/treat well
- Recommended for adults, active teens and pre-teens
- All food-safe materials, BPA-free and phthalates-free. Food grade stainless steel, Sturdy ABS lid and Silicone (seal)
- Hand washing only
- 5 colours available in stainless steel or a ceramic coated tray is available in Santa Fe Blue only
- Dimensions in a closed position are approximately 25 x 20 x 5 cm and weighs 704g
- Reusable lunch box – Great for all of your meals-on-the go!