Avoid single use plastic wraps in your kitchen! These cotton canvas food wraps are the perfect alternative to plastic wrap or sandwich bags. Perfect for sandwiches, rolls, wraps & sushi or use it to store vegetables, cheese and fruit.
Dimensions: Height: 30 cm, Width: 30 cm
Making a difference
- Reusable - made to last for several years
- Reduces waste from single-use plastic food coverings
- Biodegradable - plant-derived coating decomposes without harm to environment, unlike PUL or Nylon
- All fabrics are ethically made by a family business in India which pays fair wages, has safe work conditions and only employs adult staff
- 4MyEarth support CRY (Child Rights & You) in India by purchasing sports equipment to enable change to combat the child labour problem
- 4MyEarth also support schools, councils, Keep Australia Beautiful and Girl Guides to fundraise and promote reducing waste
- Made from 100% cotton canvas with a velcro close
- Label has space for you to write your name on
- Non Toxic, food-safe biodegradable coating
- FREE from BPA, Nylon, heavy metals, PVC and phthalates
- Can be put in the fridge or freezer
- Stores flat for easy and simple storage
- Ethically handmade in India
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher, machine or hand wash & drip dry.
- Not to be used in microwave or oven.
4MyEarth is an Australian family-run business that is passionate about reducing waste and landfill. They work with an ethical small business in India to create products to last you for years, are machine washable and have a plant derived thermoplastic lining which helps keep food fresher for longer. Their products are Vegan-friendly, food safe tested and are fully compostable at the end of the products life. 4MyEarth care about the child labour problem in India and are proud supporters of CRY (Child Rights & You).