Hand-craft your very own Tasmanian inspired wine using distinctly Australian native botanicals. This mulling spice mix allows you to create red wine, white wine, or non-alcoholic spiced wine. Simply add 2 bottles of either red or white wine and 50 ml of brandy, or 3 cups of grape juice and 3 cups of cranberry juice if making a non-alcoholic drink.
Ingredients: brown sugar, quandongs, sunrise lime chips, red centre lime chips, desert lime chips, muntries (emu apples), desert lime powder, sunrise lime powder, cardamom pods, Tasmanian pepper berries, raw organic sugar, wattleseed, riberry powder, tea tree, lemon tea tree, anise myrtle, cinnamon myrtle and lemon myrtle
Making a difference
- Packaging is a compostable pouch, and eco-friendly labels
- Supports Bush Heritage Australia, a charity that focuses on land and species conservation
- Supports The Outback Spirit Foundation, a charity that supports Ingigenous enterprises
- Full instrictions provided on the packaging
- Equally delicious served hot and chilled
- Made in Australia from 100% Australian ingredients
Bushcraft Botanicals was born from the inspiration to give you the opportunity to craft your own gin, featuring Australian native ingredients. All their products are lovingly created in Australia’s beautiful island state of Tasmania. They aim to focus on sustainability, acknowledging the native food knowledge of Indigenous peoples, and helping you make delicious gin, of course!