These felt bunny rabbits help kids learn through their play. They assist children in learning numbers, and can be used in imaginative play. The bunnies come in two sizes, allowing children to explore nurturing play. They are sold individually and are lovingly handmade, making every one slightly unique.
Approx. Dimensions Baby: Length- 5 cm, Width- 2 cm, Height- 5 cm
Approx. Dimensions Baby Mini: Length- 4 cm, Width- 1.5 cm, Height- 4 cm
Making a difference
- Fair trade
- Hand made by a women led co-operative in Nepal
- Company based in Melbourne, Australia
- 100% natural materials so they won't leave a lasting impact on our planet
- Sold individually
- Felt allows for tactile play
- Open ended toys support imaginative play
- Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small size
- 100% wool, cotton stitching, and natural dyes
Papoose felt toys are handmade in Nepal by artisans from around Kathmandu. Designed by Dutch designer Renske Carbone, whose company is based in Melbourne, Australia. All Papoose toys and decorations are safe for kids, hand made from natural fibres and dyed with non toxic dyes. A beautiful range of toys for imaginative play.