Dyson RTC Mixte Electric Bike
We have run out of stock for this item.
Suitable for: Commuting, comfort and mountain
The Dyson Mixte RTC (Rail Trail, Commuter) provides the perfect ride for commuting, enjoying a weekend ride or longer journeys, the extra power and large 14 or 17.5 amp-hour batteries mean there's no limits!
With its larger battery, hydraulic disc brakes, mudguards, integrated lights and quality rear rack straight out of the box, the RTC models have been in high demand around Australia.
Electric Drive System
- Motor: Dapu 250 watt / 50 Nm, brushless
- Sensor/drive: Pedal assist cadence drive with 7 power/speed settings
- Display Unit: Back lit LCD with USB Charging port
- Battery: 14 or 17.5 amp-hour, 36-Volt Lithium-ion Panasonic Cells
- Range: 60-120 kms distance per charge
- Charger: Max charge time 6-8 hours
- Bike Weight: 23.2 kg including battery (3.6 kg)
Frame, Wheels & Components
- Frame: Aluminum 6061
- Frame Size: Suitable for people under 180 cm tall, 19"
- Front Forks: Suntour XCM 30 27.5-inch compatible, adjustable with lock out
- Tyres: Kenda 27.5 x 2.1 filled with 'Slime' tyre sealant
- Rims: 27.5" Alex
- Brakes: Tektro - 180mm disc rotor Hydraulic with alloy levers featuring integrated power cut outs
- Gears: 9 speed Shimano Alivio with Shimano HG cassette 11-32T, Single 46T Front Chain wheel
- Fitted Accessories: Integrated lighting to front and rear mudguards and rack, centre mount kickstand.