The Dyson Mixte RTC (Rail Trail, Commuter) provides the perfect ride for commuting, enjoying a weekend ride or longer journeys, the extra power and large 15 Ah battery means there's no limits!
With its large 15Ah battery, hydraulic disc brakes, mudguards, integrated lights and quality rear rack straight out of the box, the RTC models have been in high demand around Australia.
- Extruded aluminium mudguards are so strong and will last forever...no plastic that will quickly become brittle under the Australian sun!
- Integrated lighting with various modes of flash or constant - and when you brake the rear light will flash quickly - notifying those behind you of your speed reduction
- Awesome quality rear rack designed for panniers - and in particular the Ortlieb range - so there's no extra rattle
- Comfort riding with its upright seating position and higher and wider handlebars
- Lower down tube which makes it perfect for smaller riders
- It's super quiet! The high specification motor is quieter, stronger and is fitted with a Shimano cassette providing a crisper gear shift and reliability
- Charge portable devices on the go (such as your mobile or camera) using the USB charge port located in the LCD display
- Unique design integrates the battery in the frame for a smoother, cleaner look
- 27.5-inch Alex rims fitted with oversize Kenda tyres make the Mixte suitable for all terrain
- Ride further - Packed with 50 high quality Panasonic 18650 cells you have 15Ah capacity - giving you well over 100km of range
- You CAN exercise if you must - With our custom software the bike has the ability to provide a wider range of assistance from the mild mannered performance of just 70 Watts in assist level 1 steadily building through to the hill flattening ability in level 6 all at the push of a button. All modes provide assistance up to the legal limit of 27 kph. The other benefit of the ultra low power mode is extended running time, with a minimum of 7-hours assistance in level 1
- Warranty - On registration of your ebike with Dyson Bikes, you can extend the warranty coverage for private use from 12 to 24-months on the electric components, (motor, battery, display and controller) and 5-years on the frame
- Battery: 15Ah (540Wh) 36-Volt Lithium-ion Panasonic Cells, Frame mounted lockable weight 3.6 kgs
- Range: Approximately 60-120km, ride for 7+ hours in assist level 1
- Charger: 2-amp C-tick approved, charge time approx. 6-8 hours from full battery discharge
- Motor: High torque 250 Watt motor
- Assist Function: Pedal Assist
- Display: Back lit LCD with USB Charging port, 7 levels of assist (0 no assist and 6 PAS levels), power meter, battery charge indicator, trip functions
- Gears: 9 speed Shimano Alivio with Shimano HG cassette 11-32T, Single 46T Front Chain wheel
- Wheels: Weimann Dyno E40 27.5” (650B) Alloy rims with angled spoke holes and fitted with Sapim Stainless steel spokes to greatly reduce the risk of spoke breakage.
- Cadence Sensor: Enclosed type
- Seat: Comfort gel seat, alloy adjustable 30.9mm x 350mm seat post with quick release clamp
- Tyres : Kenda 27.5 x 2.1 filled with 'Slime' tyre sealant
- Riser Handlebars and Stem: Alloy 680mm swept, 70mm stem
- Front forks: Suntour XCM 30 27.5-inch compatible, adjustable with lock out
- Studs to mount fabric drink bottles near handlebars
- Pedals: VP Platform
- Brakes: Tektro - 180mm disc rotor Hydraulic with alloy levers featuring integrated power cut outs
- Kick stand: Heavy duty centre mount.