The Eco Max Dish Brush is handmade from natural vegetable fibre found in the husk of the mature coconut. Strong and versatile, it will last a long time and then compost down to just a piece of wire to recycle at the end of it's life. Plastic-free for the eco-friendly home.
Making a Difference
- Made from waste products, coco fibre from the husk of the coconut
- Ethically made in Sri Lanka
- The firm bristle gives a great scrub
- Coconut is a natural anti-bacterial, lasts longer & won’t become greasy
- Made from natural, unbleached, biodegradable materials and can be composted at the end of their life
- Natural coconut bristles
- The wire is galvanised so it won’t rust
All products are ethically manufactured in communites in Sri Lanka, certified with Fair Traders of Australia.
Eco Max is an eco-friendly range of Body, Kitchen and Household brushes that are entirely handmade utilizing natural plant fibres and sustainable timbers. The brushes are registered by The Vegan Society, are Fair Trade and biodegradable, so safe for all the family and the planet.
Eco Max brushes are proudly plastic-free, and provide sustainable alternatives for the body, bathroom, kitchen, home and garden.
Eco Max is founded on the belief that the choices you make create the world you live in.