These red ink pens from Eco Pen Club are meeting a need for the eco conscious stationary lovers and users. 100% recyclable, this buisness goes above and beyond to ensure they are doing more good for the earth by partnering with organisations committed to rebuilding our natural world.
After you are finished using your Eco Pen, dissassemble it and place the paper in your recycling bin. The plastics can be recycled a number of ways. Eco Pen Club have a comprehensive guide to help simplify the process easiest for you.
Making a Difference
- 50% less plastic than traditional pens
- Paper a Forest Stewardship Council certified factory and the majority of their paper used is recycled
- Reducing waste in landfill
- Partnered with One Tree Planted for every 10 pens sold (1 pack)
- Offset more carbon than they omit
- Plastic free packaging
- Soy-based inks
- Made with paper and fully recyclable plastic, making it 100% recyclable
- Fun mixed accent colours of the pens (these are not the ink colours but the outside of the pen)