Ethique Curliosity Solid Conditioner and Co-Wash 110 g
Ethique's Curliosity was specifically designed with curls in mind. It can be used as a conditioner, co-wash, or leave in conditioner. You won’t find any silicones, waxes or drying alcohols in these bars. Instead: plenty of hydrating ingredients like shea butter, jojoba, and cocoa butter for soft hair and defined curls. Each conditioner bar saves 9L of water, and prevents 9 x 350 ml conditioner bottles from going into landfill. Made with 100% naturally derived, ethically sourced, sustainable ingredients and packaged in certified compostable cardboard packaging.
Ingredients: Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Brassica Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Jojoba Esters, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Bean Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Aqua (Water), Mica, Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77891, Ci 77007
Making a difference
- Compostable, plastic free packaging
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Certified palm oil free
- 20% of Ethique's profits go to causes supporting sustainability, environmental protection, and animal welfare
- Ethique advocates for fair trade, pays employees a living wage, and supports direct trade where possible
- Ethique is a B Corp certified company
- 100% naturally derived ingredients
- Comes in a block of 110 g
- Easy to use -if using as a conditioner, slide the bar along your hair several times, massage into hair, and leave for a few minutes before rinsing
- Lasts as long as 9 x 350 ml conditioner bottles
- Store in a cool dry area when not using, to get the most out of your conditioner bar
80 billion plastic shampoo and conditioner bottles end up in landfill every year. Horrified by this statistic, the founders of Ethique have created a range of far more sustainable alternatives, starting with their shampoo and conditioner bars. Ethique are a certified B corporation and are entirely climate neutral and cruelty free. In 2015, the company was recognised as the most sustainable business in New Zealand when they were awarded the the 'Best in the B' title. All Ethique products and packaging are designed and manufactured within New Zealand and are completely biodegradable. Ethique have also committed to donating 20% of their annual profits to charity.