Saving Face Serum is the ultimate multi-tasker: use it on its own as a moisturiser, under your normal face cream or SPF for a moisture boost, as a lip balm, or even to smooth flyaway hairs and soften cuticles! Ethique's serum bars are perfect for those with normal to dry skin, and have been left unscented to suit all skin sensitivities. Made with 100% naturally derived, ethically sourced, sustainable ingredients and packaged in certified compostable cardboard packaging.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Garcinia Indica (Kokum) Seed Butter, Jojoba Esters, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Cera, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Tridecane, Undecane
Making a difference
- Compostable, plastic free packaging
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Certified palm oil free
- 20% of Ethique's profits go to causes supporting sustainability, environmental protection, and animal welfare
- Ethique advocates for fair trade, pays employees a living wage, and supports direct trade where possible
- Ethique is a B Corp certified company
- 100% naturally derived ingredients
- Comes in 3 bars of 22 g each
- Lasts as long as 3 x 60 ml serum bottles
- Store in a cool dry area when not using, to get the most out of your serum bar
80 billion plastic shampoo and conditioner bottles end up in landfill every year. Horrified by this statistic, the founders of Ethique have created a range of far more sustainable alternatives, starting with their shampoo and conditioner bars. Ethique are a certified B corporation and are entirely climate neutral and cruelty free. In 2015, the company was recognised as the most sustainable business in New Zealand when they were awarded the the 'Best in the B' title. All Ethique products and packaging are designed and manufactured within New Zealand and are completely biodegradable. Ethique have also committed to donating 20% of their annual profits to charity.