Ethique have formulated this dishwashing liquid concentrate with sweet orange oil not only because it smells delicious, but also because it helps dissolve excess oil and grease to leave your dishes sparkly clean. Gentle plant-based surfactants foam and clean without drying your hands out. Made with 100% naturally derived, ethically sourced, sustainable ingredients and packaged in certified compostable cardboard packaging. One plastic-free box makes one 500g bottle of dishwashing liquid. To make, simply mix the concentrated bars with boiling water and you've got a fresh batch of dishwashing liquid, minus the plastic bottle!
Ingredients: Sodium coco-sulfate, stearic acid, calcium carbonate, catrus aurantium (orange) dulcis peel oil, xantham gum, benzyl alcohol: chondrus crispus (carrageenan), lactic acid, dehydroacetic acid, water, limonene, linalool and citral
Making a difference
- Compostable packaging
- Vegan & cruelty free
- Certified palm oil free
- 20% of Ethique's profits go to causes supporting sustainability, environmental protection, and animal welfare
- Ethique advocates for fair trade, pays employees a living wage, and supports direct trade where possible
- Ethique is a B Corp certified company
- 100% naturally derived ingredients
- Make your own dishwashing liquid easily -just break into pieces, add 450 ml of boiling water, and stir
- Makes 500 ml of dishwashing liquid
80 billion plastic shampoo and conditioner bottles end up in landfill every year. Horrified by this statistic, the founders of Ethique have created a range of far more sustainable alternatives, starting with their shampoo and conditioner bars. Ethique are a certified B corporation and are entirely climate neutral and cruelty free. In 2015, the company was recognised as the most sustainable business in New Zealand when they were awarded the the 'Best in the B' title. All Ethique products and packaging are designed and manufactured within New Zealand and are completely biodegradable. Ethique have also committed to donating 20% of their annual profits to charity.