Ethique has created this concentrate for people who love the minimal environmental impact of soap bars, combined with the practicality of having a liquid cleaning spray. One plastic-free box makes one 350g bottle of streak-free liquid bathroom spray. To make, simply mix the concentrated bar with boiling water and you've got a fresh batch of bathroom spray, minus the plastic bottle! Made with 100% naturally derived, ethically sourced, sustainable ingredients and packaged in certified compostable cardboard packaging.
Ingredients: Stearic acid, sodium coco-sulfate, maltodextrin, Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, water(aqua), limonene
Making a difference
- Compostable, plastic free packaging
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Certified palm oil free
- 20% of Ethique's profits go to causes supporting sustainability, environmental protection, and animal welfare
- Ethique advocates for fair trade, pays employees a living wage, and supports direct trade where possible
- Ethique is a B Corp certified company
- 100% naturally derived ingredients
- Comes with one bar, that, when combined with water, make 350 g of bathroom spray
- Easy to make -just mix with 325 ml of boiling water and stir until disolved
80 billion plastic shampoo and conditioner bottles end up in landfill every year. Horrified by this statistic, the founders of Ethique have created a range of far more sustainable alternatives, starting with their shampoo and conditioner bars. Ethique are a certified B corporation and are entirely climate neutral and cruelty free. In 2015, the company was recognised as the most sustainable business in New Zealand when they were awarded the the 'Best in the B' title. All Ethique products and packaging are designed and manufactured within New Zealand and are completely biodegradable. Ethique have also committed to donating 20% of their annual profits to charity.