A zero waste alternative to plastic dish brushes made from plants! The Ever Eco Dish Brush has a bamboo handle with sisal bristles. Replacement heads are available, to simply switch out as needed.
- Plant power! The Ever Eco cleaning brush is made from plants to provide a sustainable alternative to plastic dish brushes and synthetic sponges, which utilise chemicals in the production process and end up in landfill at end of life
- Unvarnished wood to eliminate chemicals from the production process, ensure compost compatible and to prevent brushes from slipping out of wet hands
- Vegan friendly
- Replacement head available here
- To assist in the longevity of your brush, allow it to dry between uses (do not leave sitting in water)
- Stand brush upright on its bristles or hang from the metal loop over a mixer tap handle or hook between uses to encourage any residual water to drain away
- Handles can be treated with wood oil or wax if desired
- Natural signs of aging will occur over time from exposure to water, minerals within water and dish washing liquid. Wood oxidation (dark spots/discolouration), cracks/splits in the wood and bristle loss are possible and do not impact functionality. Wood is a natural product and the compostable nature of this brush is what makes it such a great zero waste kitchen essential.
- At end of lifespan, compost brush head and wooden handle. Metal hardware can be recycled