The new design Frank Green reusable bottles feature a ceramic inner layer for added insulation with the same characteristic stainless steel outer layer. They are stylish, convenient and a great alternative to wasteful, single-use, disposable coffee cups. The 20 oz Frank Green bottle is handy for transporting larger volumes of hot coffee, tea, hot chocolate, or for keeping liquids chilled for longer. Frank Green are renowned for the innovative, single-handed, push button operation of their cups. Simply push the button to open the cup to drink, and push it down again to re-seal it.
Dimensions: Volume: 595 ml / 20 oz
- BPA free and non toxic
- One-handed, push button operation
- Stain and odour resistant
- Vacuum-insulated and double walled to keep liquids hot or cold for up to 12 hours
- Ceramic inner layer
- Made from premium grade 304 stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
Making a difference
- 100% Australian designed and made
- At the end of it's life, your Frank Green is entirely recyclable
- Reduces landfill
Frank Green was proudly founded in Melbourne, one of the world's coffee capitals, by serial entrepreneur, caffeine enthusiast and passionate environmental advocate, Benjamin Young.