Good Sheet is re-inventing how we do laundry with these no mess, no waste, Laundry Sheets. This envolope of hypoalergenic, septic tank-friendly sheets lasts for 32 washes. Washing half a load? No problem! Just tear off half a sheet. It's as easy as that!
Ingredients: Starch (maize), PolyVinyl Alcohol (biodegradable), Vegetable Glycerin (soy), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate (surfactant), Water, Light Mineral Oil (not an active ingredient, used in the manufacturing process), Glycereth Cocoate (coconut derived water softener), Octyl Sulfate Sodium (salt), Lauryl Glucoside (coconut derived surfactant), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (coconut derived), Sodium Gluconate (plant derived), Sodium Sulfate (salt), Potassium Sorbate (plant derived), Lauramine Oxide (plant derived), Citric Acid, Fragrance (except in Fragrance Free)
Making a difference
- Made with zero plastic -completely plant based
- Free from phosphates and harsh chemicals
- Packaging is recyclable
- 1 envolope of 32 sheets replaces a 2 L plastic bottle
- Australian owned business
- Concentrated formula means good value for money
- Hypoallergenic, and septic system-friendly
- Can be used in hot and cold washes
- Lightweight -perfect for travelling
- Comes in both Fresh Linen scent and Fragrance Free
Christine Berry is an Australian mum of three, who was inspired to create this brand by doing everyday cleaning tasks. Even simple things, like putting on a load of washing, involved single use plastic, she realised. From this, Good Sheet was born, and has helped people reduce their laundry plastic all accross Australia.