Help reduce plastic waste and keep the turtles happy with Happy Turtle Cotton buds. Made with Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified cotton, and bamboo, these buds can be popped straight in your home compost once they have been used. Comes in a sturdy Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) approved cardboard pack of 200
Dimensions: Length: 11.5 cm, Width: 9 cm, Height: 5 cm
Making a difference
- Reduce plastic waste and protect our ocean critters by using compostable bamboo based products instead of relying on plastic
- Packaged in biodegradable Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) approved cardboard
- Happy Turtle is an Australian owned, B Corp certified brand ans a proud member for 1% for the Planet
- Made out of 100% bamboo with tips made from 100% Global Organic Textile Standard certified cotton
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) approved cardboard box, which is sturdy and has a flip top lid design.
- Compostable and 100% biodegradable
- Made responsibly in China
Happy Turtle beleives in using business as a force for good. As a B Corp certified brand, they are held to the highest standards of social and environmental performance. Their core mission is to help people live a healthier life on a more sustainable planet which they achieve by providing easy to use, every day alternatives to traditionally plastic items such as cotton buds.