Keep Tassie Wild Patch - Turbo Chook
To iron on your patch, set your iron to a hot cotton setting and place patch on the fabric and cover with a thin piece of cloth. It is recommended to give the patch a few stitches so it's extra secure and doesn't move during the ironing process. Next, apply firm, even pressure on the patch with the iron for 30-40 seconds then iron the opposite side for 20-30 seconds to reinforce. Now you've got a snazzy new patch that you can wear with Tassie pride!
When washing, turn item of clothing inside out and machine wash on a gentle setting.
Dimensions:Height: 6.5 cm, Width: 9.5 cm
Making a difference
- 50% of Keep Tassie Wild's profits are donated to Tasmanian environmental organisations
- Designed and made right here in Tassie means there are less caron miles
- Promotes a sense of community and fosters a caring attitude towards our beautiful wilderness
- Packaging free
- Can be ironed on easily (although some stitches are recommended to keep your patch extra secure)
- Perfect for a backpack, jacket, or hat
- Suitable to iron on a wide variety of fabrics (excluding leather, nylon, and waterproof fabric)
In 2016, Josh Pringle started Keep Tassie Wild by making a single patch, inspired by his love and passion for Tassie wilderness. This one patch snowballed into a movement bigger than anyone could've imagined, with over 10,000 stickers sold, and over $30,000 donated to wildreness causes such as the Wilderness Society and the Bob Brown Foundation.