Mokosh Facial Cleanser, Exfoliator & Mask
We have run out of stock for this item.
3-in-1 unique formulation from Mokosh keeps skin fresh, smooth and instantly removes superficial cell debris, leaving the skin incredibly smooth and hydrated.
Ingredients: Avena sativa (oat) flour, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) gel powder, Camellia sinensis (Matcha green tea) powder, Filipendula ulmaria (Meadowsweet) leaf/flower powder, Cocos nucifera (Coconut fruit) powder⁺, Rosa damascena (Rose) flower powder, Calendula officinalis flower powder, Ocimum sanctum (Tulsi) leaf powder, Punica granatum (Pomegranate) fruit juice powder, Triticum aestivum (Wheatgrass) leaf powder.
Making a difference
- Certified organic
- Zero waste packaging and recycle system
- Cruelty free
- Palm oil free
- Fair trade ingredients
- Currently donating to environmental and humanitarian projects
- Produced in Australia
- Made with a blend of 10 powerful herbal extract powders that promote skin refinement and renewal.
- May be used as the sole cleanser, or after a makeup remover.
- Particularly beneficial for blemish-prone skin, but will clarify and refine all skin types.
- Mixing with water at the time of use means nutrient bioactivity is most potent when in contact with your skin.
- Gently cleanses and exfoliates dead skin cells and prepares the skin for improved absorption of the moisturiser to follow. May also be used as a calming and detoxifying mask.
- Delivers humectants, antioxidants, anti-inflammatory molecules, minerals and α- and β- hydroxy acids known to promote cell turnover and boost collagen.
- To cleanse and exfoliate, take 1/2 - 1 teaspoon of powder and add sufficient water to make a smooth paste. Gently massage the face using small circular motions, avoiding the eye area. Rinse thoroughly and follow with a toner and moisturiser of your choice.
- For use as a mask, prepare as above and leave for 15-20 minutes. Follow with toner and moisturiser of choice. Some people prefer to use this product in the shower for ease of rinsing. Do not allow moisture to enter the jar or the product will spoil.
Mokosh believe your skin type is not ‘fixed'. It changes with your diet, your hormonal state, the seasons, and your time of life. Mokosh believe that learning to tune into your skin’s changing needs is empowering. Mokosh is confient that you will discover that a small number of well-formulated products is all you need for healthy, radiant skin.