Papoose Indigenous Symbol Game
We have run out of stock for this item.
This gorgeous, unique, felt game can be played with either 2 or 4 players. It comes with a felt mat, felt die, and 16 felt game pieces, hand stitched with 4 different indigenous symbols for star, water hole, meeting place, and people sitting around camp. Each player chooses a different symbol (or two) to play as, and the aim of the game is to get all your symbol pieces on the corrosponding spot on the board, by playing in turns and following the directions given on the die.
Board Dimensions: Diameter- 38 cm
Symbol Dimensions: Diameter- 4 cm
Making a difference
- Fair trade
- Hand made by a women led co-operative in Nepal
- Company based in Melbourne, Australia
- 100% natural materials so they won't leave a lasting impact on our planet
- Game comes with 16 pieces (4 of each symbol), a felt playing mat, die, instructions, and carry bag
- Helps introduce indigenous culture to children in a fun, interactive way
- Felt allows for tactile play
- Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small size
- 100% wool, cotton stitching, and natural dyes
Papoose felt toys are handmade in Nepal by artisans from around Kathmandu. Designed by Dutch designer Renske Carbone, whose company is based in Melbourne, Australia. All Papoose toys and decorations are safe for kids, hand made from natural fibres and dyed with non toxic dyes. A beautiful range of toys for imaginative play.