Music is a joy that can be shared accross all ages, and these beautifully hand carved animal rattles allow little ones to start exploring their musical creativity. They can easily be used with the tilt of a hand (or two if needed) and are the perfect gift for a budding young percussionist.
Dimensions: Length- 29 cm, Width- 4 cm, Height- 9 cm
Making a difference
- Fair trade
- Hand made by a women led co-operative in Nepal
- Company based in Melbourne, Australia
- 100% natural materials so they won't leave a lasting impact on our planet
- Open ended toys support imaginative play
- 100% wood, with rope to hold the rattle pieces together
- The animal head and tail act as handles and allow the instument to be played easily with little hands
- Musical toys help early brain development
Papoose felt toys are handmade in Nepal by artisans from around Kathmandu. Designed by Dutch designer Renske Carbone, whose company is based in Melbourne, Australia. All Papoose toys and decorations are safe for kids, hand made from natural fibres and dyed with non toxic dyes. A beautiful range of toys for imaginative play.