These felt fairies are so magical! They're both rugged up for cold weather, so maybe they're snow fairies -or they could just be from Tassie! They come in 2 different styles, and have detailed cotton stitching. As well as looking great, they are durable and sturdy for play. They are sold individually and are lovingly handmade, making every one slightly unique.
Approx. Dimensions: Length- 14cm, Width- 5 cm, Height- 19 cm
Making a difference
- Fair trade
- Hand made by a women led co-operative in Nepal
- Company based in Melbourne, Australia
- 100% natural materials so they won't leave a lasting impact on our planet
- Sold individually
- Felt allows for tactile play
- Open ended toys support imaginative play
- Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small size
- 100% wool, cotton stitching, and natural dyes
Papoose felt toys are handmade in Nepal by artisans from around Kathmandu. Designed by Dutch designer Renske Carbone, whose company is based in Melbourne, Australia. All Papoose toys and decorations are safe for kids, hand made from natural fibres and dyed with non toxic dyes. A beautiful range of toys for imaginative play.