Redecker Child's Bath Brush Whale
Redecker's beechwood bath brush effectively massages and exfoliates skin. Natural bristles stimulate blood circulation and an extra long handle means hard-to-reach areas like your back can be thoroughly cleaned.
Dimensions: Length: 30 cm
Making a difference
- Made from sustainably sourced timber
- High quality so reduces landfill
- Third generation family business specialising in hand-crafted brushes
- Made from natural materials
- Natural bristles help clean back and stimulate blood circulation
- Long handle ensures you can get to hard to reach areas
- High quality product
- Made from sustainable timber
- Handmade by skilled craft people
- Made in Germany
The first Redecker brushes were hand-made in 1935. When at the age of four, Friedrich started to lose his eyesight, he was enrolled in the Soest School for the Blind in Germany. There he received the standard training for the blind of that time, brush making. In order to provide for his family, Friedrich took his knowledge of brush making and created Redecker. 75 years later, Friedrich’s grandson carries on the tradition of providing high-quality products for everyday life. Lots of things have changed since then but what has remained the same is the core values of Redecker with skillful craftsmanship, sustainability, function and design. Redecker are a modern family-owned company based in Germany who always place high value on their products not only being practical but also beautiful and, most of all, ecological. Natural and sustainable raw materials are the most important aspects when they choose their materials.