Nanna Archie is a Hobartian local who, inspired by her grandchildren, is on a mission to work towards a plastic-free future. Each wrap is one of a kind and is handmade from locally sourced fabric, with a food safe waterproof closure.
*Please note that each wrap is unique and will be selected at random, please let is know if you have a colour / pattern preference.
Making a difference
- Tasmanian made and owned
- Locally made so fewer carbon miles
- Supports a small business
- A perfect size to wrap a sandwich or roll
- Food safe and waterproof lining
- Free from BPA and phthalate
- Machine washable