Wandering Sol Wanderer Cart Set with Grande Shopping Bag
The Wanderer Cart Set is a great combo for all your sustainable shopping and adventure needs, whether its at the supermarket, farmers market or bulk foods store, or even a trip to the beach for a picnic. This set includes The Wanderer Cart which is made with a bamboo base, as well as the Sol Wanderer recycled canvas bag, and The Grande ultimate carry all waxed canvas bag. The Sol Wanderer recycled canvas bag attaches to the cart frame with velcro and has a carry strap for easy on-off use. The Grande bag fits perfectly on the bamboo base of The Wanderer cart and is a great plastic free alternative to supermarket baskets. This is an awesome eco-friendly set with up to 50 kg capacity, designed with versatility in mind.
Wandering Sol products are made with sustainabilty, functionality and innovation at the heart of their design and construction. The brand is a small Australian business dedicated to helping people on their journey to low impact living.
Dimensions The Grande Bag: Length: 47 cm, Width: 27 cm, Depth: 31 cm
Dimensions The Wanderer Cart (folded): Length: 10 cm, Width: 50 cm, Depth: 110 cm
Making a difference
- Sustainably made from bamboo and recycled canvas materials
- The Sol commitment is to create sustainable and ethical products
- Bags are constructed from recycled, waxed canvas, frame is sustainable bamboo with minimal metal reinforcement for strength
- Designed in Avalon, NSW
- Total weight under 5 kg, 50 kg carrying capacity
- Recycled canvas bag has an adjustable shoulder carry strap, side pocket for keep cup or water bottle, and inner 3 compartment zip pocket for valuables
- Velcro fasteners on the recycled canvas bag allows you to move the bag from the front to back of the cart as needed
- Bottom tray perfect for heavier items. Fits The Grande bag or most supermarket courtesy baskets
- The Grande bag is made of high quality strong waxed canvas, very long-lasting
- Frame and bag packs flat in one simple fold to 1 m length, allowing easy storage in car boot or at home